Monday 28 November 2011

Heaven


I started writing this blog post when I woke up at 2am today. I hit bed early yesterday night after I had plunged into minor depression and consequent binge eating (been struggling with food addiction since childhood). I even have a theory that I must have been a 1940s Bengal famine victim in my previous life. The temporary despair was triggered by a chat conversation with a friend that reminded me of my rather tragic-comic non-existent love life!

But nevermind, now I am up before dawn thinking about vague things... Like the relation between the infinite and the void!

Does heaven really exist? If it did how would it be like? The only idea of heaven I have is the vision I get every time I listen to the inexplicably beautiful Norah Jones song ‘Toes’.



No comments:

Post a Comment